New application process as of March 2019
at least 3 months before the start of the planned stay abroad (including obtaining signatures)
- Organization of the internship for a duration of at least 2 months (independent) - at KPJ 1. /2. Tertial at least 16 weeks in a clinic in one piece, details see Training Agreement
- Correct completion of the Training Agreement together with the host institution (on the computer) and obtaining the necessary signatures (student, host institution (incl. supervisor at the host institution) or, in the case of PhD students, also from the supervisor at the Med University Graz. The signature of the principal must be obtained from the One-Stop-Shop.
- At least 2 months before the start of the internship: Application for an ERASMUS+ scholarship in the International Office by means of an application form and a training agreement signed by all parties. If the Training Agreement is not yet available at this time, a timely nomination cannot be guaranteed.
- New from SS 2019: Before the stay, all ERASMUS+ SMT students are required to carry out a "pre-recognition" according to §78 UG (guidelines) (documents to be submitted: invitation of the host institution, proof of knowledge of the relevant language (contact with patients!)).
- The nomination is made by the International Office to the scholarship provider OeAD (Austrian Exchange Service/National Agency) in the "Students Online" database at least 14 days before the start of the stay.
- The contract must be signed at the OeAD (via the "Students Online"; database) before departure.