International Office

Universidad de Guadalajara

Short facts and Requirements

  • 2 places for medicine
  • 1 semester (winter or summer) or 1 year
  • Erasmus+ KA 107 International Crdit Mobility Scholarship: EUR 1.500 Travel support + EUR 700/month. Additional funding for special needs and outgoing students with children.
  • Payment: 80 % of the scholarship is paid before the departure, the remaining 20 % upon return and completion of all required submissions of documents
  • Requirement: curricular activities of at least 3 ECTS per month
  • Tuition fee waiver at the Universidad de Guadalajara
  • Travel and stay have to be organized and paid by the student
  • All subjects possible depending on availability
  • Language of instruction: Spanish
  • Excellent Spanish skills required (min. B2) - information about accepted certificates
  • Link: Universidad de Guadalajara

Application Deadlines

to be announced

Winter term 2020/2021 (Start: August 2020): 31 March 2020
Summer term 2021 (Start: January 2021): 30 September 2020

  • Muniverse
  • VMC Moodle
  • Forschungportal
  • MEDonline
  • Library